- Places To Visit
- Holiday Activities
- Tours & Excursions
- Car / Bike / Bicycle Rentals
- Food & Beverages
- Interesting Facts
- Useful Numbers
- Travel Guide and City Maps
- Album - A Look Back
- Direct access to our office in the City Centre.
- A strong network of trusted suppliers.
- Updated information & local knowledge.
- Accessible personally or over the phone during an emergency or when assistance is needed.
- All our bookings are made with Hotels / Vendors personally.
Enquiry / Feedback
Terms And Conditions
All the information given is based on the information available at the time of publication. We reserve the right to change any information before or after your booking due to any events beyond our control. In case we are aware of any changes sufficiently in advance, we will notify you at the time of booking.
Scope Of Activity
Through the www.trip2pondicherry.com website we and our affiliates provide an online platform through which all types of temporary accommodation, transport, activities, information and all related services in our website. More...
By making a reservation / booking / any service utilization through www.trip2pondicherry.com you enter into a direct (legally binding) contractual relationship with the accommodation or that particular service provider at which you book. From the point at which you make your reservation or booking, we act solely as an intermediary between you and the accommodation, transport, tour operator or service providing individual or agency, we only transmit the details of your reservation to the relevant accommodation provider and sending you a confirmation email for and on behalf of the accommodation or service provider, for which we get a service charge for this transmitting work.
When rendering our services, the information that we disclose is based on the information provided to us by the service providers.
Although we will use reasonable skill and care in performing our services we will not verify if, and cannot guarantee that, all information is accurate, complete or correct, nor can we be held responsible for any errors (including manifest and typographical errors), any interruptions (whether due to any [temporary and / or partial] breakdown, repair, upgrade or maintenance of our website or otherwise), inaccurate, misleading or untrue information or non-delivery of information.
We are just intermediaries only. We do not control or operate any airline, neither do we own or control any shipping company, hotel, transport or any other facility or services mentioned in this website. We take care in selecting all the ingredients in your holiday, but because we only select and inspect them and have no control in the running / operating them, we cannot be held responsible for any injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the act of default of the management or employees of any hoteliers, airlines, shipping company, coach, coach owner / operator, any service providers who are the Company's independent contractors arising outside our normal selection and inspection process. Contract in use by each carrier or operator when issued shall constitute the sole agreement between the holder and such carrier or operator.Less
Will be advised on case to case basis, as per the advice of our service provider.
By making a reservation with an accommodation or service provider, you accept and agree to the relevant cancellation and no-show policy of that accommodation or service provider. The general cancellation / no-show policy of each accommodation or service provider is not available on our website but can get from the hotel or service provider or ask our team before availing the service
Please note that certain rates or special offers are not eligible for cancellation or change. It is your responsibility to check for the cancellation policy.
Cancellation policy of the supplier is applicable plus our fee of Rs 200/- for our services per cancellation unit.
Due to some unavoidable reasons there might be changes in the itineraries, where we will inform you in advance or otherwise our tour managers or local representatives will inform you of the changes on the spot. No refund will be made if it happens due to force majure .
Only actual fee paid will be refunded in other cases & if guest wants to cancel the tour. No additional charges, fees or penalty will be paid under these circumstances.
Transport & Other Services
We ensure the safety of passenger, driver and the vehicle by choosing mostly the owner cum driver service. We try our best to shortlist only reliable service provider and vehicle under proper maintenance.
We put our best possible effort to shortlist quality service provider.
Insurance is not included in any of our packages / tours / activities. It is advisable for the Passenger to ensure themselves covering overseas medical insurance policy, repatriation, evacuation cover, accident benefits etc. More...
- There is no Contract between the Company and the Client until www.trip2pondicherry.com has received full cost or service charges. The full payment must be received in accordance with procedures laid down under Payments Terms. If not paid in that time, the Company reserves the right to cancel the booking with consequent loss of deposit and apply scale of cancellation charges as mentioned above.
- The Company shall in no circumstances, whatsoever, be liable to the Client or any person for :
- Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and / or damage or any misadventure however caused.
- Any act, omission, default or independent Contractor or other person or be any servant or agent, employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facilities or service for the Client or for any person travelling with him howsoever caused.
- The temporary or permanent loss of or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused. In this condition the expression 'Howsoever caused' includes negligence on the part of any person.
- No liability on the part of the Company arising in any way out of this Contract in respect of any tour, holiday, excursion facility, shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour holiday, and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
- If the Client has any complaint in respect of the services provided by any of the independent Contractors, the Client shall immediately notify the same in writing to the Independent Contractor and a copy thereof should be handed over to the Tour Manager of the Company in order to enable the Company to take up the matter with the Independent Contractor so that in future other Clients do not face the same difficulty.
- Health and other necessary insurance coverage for the period of travel have to be taken by the client and www.trip2pondicherry.com will not be responsible.
- Any claim or complaint by the client must be notified to the Company in writing within 28 days of the end of the holiday tour. No claim notified to the Company shall incur no liability whatsoever thereof.
- The price quoted in our proposal has been calculated at the rate prevailing at the time of preparing the costing. The Company reserves the right to amend the package price in case of currency fluctuations and changes in the various cross rates of exchange and / or fuel costs or any increase in price by our suppliers before the date of departure, in to surcharge accordingly. The Client must pay for all such increases in price, in full before departure.
All subject to Puducherry [Pondicherry] JurisdictionLess